What is Derived Knowledge?
We look afresh at all, or any appropriate combination of data,
and derive useful knowledge on which an organisation can act profitably.
We define useful knowledge in two ways:
- Does it create realisable competitive advantage (is it consistent with
the capabilities of the organisation)?
- Is it presented in a form that is eminently usable by the organisation -
in a way that can galvanise an organisation to act together profitably?
We enable organisations to realise competitive
advantage in two ways
- BY DERIVING FRESH INSIGHT FROM CONVENTIONAL DATA
- We specialise in realising fresh value from conventional data already
held (active and archived).
- Conventional data can include existing or new market research and knowledge
held in any form inside an organisation by its people.
- We audit the knowledge base of an organisation.
- We also manage and co-ordinate conventional data gathering from a wide
variety of sources.
- We derive useful knowledge from any given set of sources, knowledge
that an organisation can exploit commercially.
- BY PROJECTIVE, CREATIVE INTERACTION WITH RELEVANT GROUPS
- We design primary data collection to a new research model. This model
recognises the need to generate market-grounded forward leaps, and overcomes
the growing problems of consumer fatigue and the 'loss of innocence' in
relation to market research.
By creative interaction with relevant consumer groups we produce
projective rather than reactive responses which result in exploitable next generation
product and service concepts. We work closely with senior management to develop
business strategies and tactics to maintain and increase the revenue and profitability.
Our recommendations are founded on more than 25 years of market
experience and supported by fully substantiated derived knowledge of the current
Sector expertise is particularly strong in Retail, Leisure,
ITC, Automotive and Professional Organisations.
So what are our Key Services...